Friday, 12 August 2011

Theatre of the Absurd

The head/face in this image is a photograph of a reflection that appeared on the wall. Don't ask me to explain it - I can't - but there has to be a logical explanation for it I just haven't found it yet. Anyways, it freaked me out so I paired it up with an image of the moon ( it looks as though it belongs there).

just a face
in the crowd
of a meaningless
universe
midst arcane
echoes
of abstruse
dialogues
and tired
cliches
just an
incongruous
character
in the theatre
of the absurd

© Rose


9 comments:

  1. It looks like a reflection off water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend Rose! Always nice to come back to read your beautiful article. Very understandable , simple and elegant. I wish a excellent weekend for you, with very smiles and peace! Visit me too. Greetings from Rio de Janeiro/Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But there s such wisdom in the absurd! A fine poem - and deeper than one might suspect at first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel,
    It does rather doesn't it but what was the source, that's the question:)

    TUG,
    Only in my dreams:)

    Nelson,
    Thank you amigo will visit you soon.

    Dave,
    Thank you, It is much deeper you are very
    perceptive. I agree that there is wisdom in the absurd but much more wisdom is needed to understand it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh great ... a unique photo that would make one think ... and a very deep thought provoking poem... so very well done dearest Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Celest. Make one think what? *chuckles* Sometimes it is good to thow the cat amongst the pigeons :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pic is so facinating. The face of Merlyn appeared on my hall wall last year. My son filmed it. I must post it on my blog. Is someone trying to tell us something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ygraine,
    How interesting - I would love to see it. At least your reflection has a name :) Sometimes I wonder ...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome!! Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to read and comment on my blog.